I love Christmas! It’s a great season to dress up your home with festive decorations. Christmas trees, wreaths, ornaments, nativity scene and lights are the common Christmas decorations you can find in a household. However, there is another Christmas decoration I love putting at home because it adds some drama and really livens up the place. That decoration is the Christmas swag.
A swag is usually a bundle of leaves with fruits, flowers that swags, sways or droops. It is usually found on homes’ doorways, staircase railings, mailboxes fireplace mantle, table top center pieces and even on window sills as decoration.
You can spice up your Christmas decors with an addition of a Christmas swag. Look at these lovely swags for inspiration.
(Photos’ credit: from yahoo images)
**This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
The holidays may be over a month away, but I’d wager a candy cane or two that you’re already starting to think about what gifts you’re going to give your family and friends this year. Well if you’re in need of some inspiration, might I suggest an iPad? Now before you start thinking that an iPad seems like a mighty expensive gift, let me explain.
Sure, a brand new iPad might cost a pretty penny, but if you purchase a Gazelle Certified iPad you’ll find that such a gift is quite affordable. You see, Gazelle Certified iPads have all gone through an extensive, in-depth 30+-point inspection process to ensure their quality. Plus, just to make sure you and the iPad’s new owner are 100% satisfied, Gazelle also offers a 30-day return policy on all their Certified devices.
Now that you know that an iPad can actually be an affordable gift to give, here are some other reasons why they make perfect presents:
- iPads are very portable. They are lightweight and small enough to fit into a handbag and some purses. This also makes them easy to hold while chillin’ on the couch or lying in bed watching a movie or TV show.
- The iPad also comes with a number of awesome apps that make it easier to complete many tasks. These include a web browser, mail client, a calendar, an alarm clock, a maps package, and even tablet-specific apps, such as a camera, a photos app, a video library, and an app for playing music. While there are many low-cost apps ranging between $0.99 and $4.99, the user will also find a ton of free apps in the iPad’s App Store.
- Speaking of apps, the iPad’s iBooks app makes for an excellent eReader. It supports Amazon Kindle books with a free Kindle reader available in the App Store.
- Along with inexpensive apps, the iPad is also great for gaming. And like most of the apps on the iPad, games tend to be cheaper than their console counterparts. In fact, a lot of great games are priced at $5 and under.
- Great for kids! While kids should definitely be outside playing as much as possible, there are times when that’s not feasible, such as during bad weather or while stuck in a car or on a plane. The iPad provides an easy-to-use tool for both entertainment and education.
- If the iPad has data connection, it can easily replace the GPS in your car, helping to ensure your friends and family will never get lost again (well, that might be expecting too much..).
These are just a few of the many reasons why iPads make for great gifts. Visit Gazelle’s selection of iPads today and give a gift that will keep on giving the whole year through!
Looking for some extra cash to add to your gift-giving budget? Trade-in your used device to Gazelle for cash! You’ll love how simple they make the process.
Don’t let this opportunity pass! Save for the holidays and give the gift of a certified Gazelle iPad now.
Hello everyone! My days have been very hectic since the day I arrived in the Philippines. It’s very odd that I had migraine for the last 3 days since I arrived and was practically asleep most of the time. I took advantage of the days that followed when I got better to visit family and meet up with friends. Unfortunately, time is not in my favor so I can’t meet all my relatives and friends. I just get tired easily and the traffic is terrible. Also, people are everywhere in the mall. It’s like half of Metro Manila are in the malls around Metro Manila! Of course, I’m just exaggerating but you get my point.
Well, I think my holiday will be one hectic vacation. I’m just glad that at least, I had time to visit my relatives in Bulacan even for a short while. I hope they enjoyed my visit too.
So, until next vacation break. I hope when that happens, I’m more healthy and don’t have bouts with migraine every time I have to go out. It’s just a bummer. Why can’t I be as healthy as other healthy people? Anyway, c’est la vie.
Lines and connections will be crazy few hours before the New Year’s celebration. So let me take this opportunity to greet everyone a Prosperous New Year!
God bless and may the ushering of the New Year bring so much joy, peace and love to all.
With our warmest greetings for the season!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!