Giving a keyboard might be a very lucrative choice for the holidays especially if the money is scarce. However, if you’re lucky enough to have keyboard at home or has a plain one that needs extra accessories, then a music rest will be perfect gift for the keyboard player at home.
PHOTO CREDIT: MUSICIANSFRIEND.COM
A music rest is an accessory you add to the keyboard if yours does not have one. It helps the music sheet in place for easy reading. There are also some 88-key digital piano that can be compatible to some music rest brands like Williams Service Parts Allegro music rest. It can be snapped easily in place to secure your music sheets. And it costs only $22!
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner! Chocolates and flowers will abound that special occasion and most of these commodities will fly off the shelves.
Common things we give our special someone for Valentine’s Day are chocolates and flowers. Some folks get their special lady a nice jewelry depending on the budget. If you are trying to be pragmatic about the whole Valentine’s Day gift giving thing, why not make your own gift? How about an easy to make chocolate truffles?
Here’s a recipe from Allrecipes.com that you can follow. You can make it your own by adding other flavours to the mix, even incorporating fruits or flavoured jellies. Make it your own and make it special for those special people in your life.
What you need:
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
3 cups confectioners’ sugar, sifted
3 cups semisweet chocolate chips, melted
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually beat in confectioners’ sugar until well blended. Stir in melted chocolate and vanilla until no streaks remain. Refrigerate for about 1 hour. Shape into 1 inch balls.
(Recpe from Allrecipes.com/photo from pinterest)
**This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
The holidays may be over a month away, but I’d wager a candy cane or two that you’re already starting to think about what gifts you’re going to give your family and friends this year. Well if you’re in need of some inspiration, might I suggest an iPad? Now before you start thinking that an iPad seems like a mighty expensive gift, let me explain.
Sure, a brand new iPad might cost a pretty penny, but if you purchase a Gazelle Certified iPad you’ll find that such a gift is quite affordable. You see, Gazelle Certified iPads have all gone through an extensive, in-depth 30+-point inspection process to ensure their quality. Plus, just to make sure you and the iPad’s new owner are 100% satisfied, Gazelle also offers a 30-day return policy on all their Certified devices.
Now that you know that an iPad can actually be an affordable gift to give, here are some other reasons why they make perfect presents:
- iPads are very portable. They are lightweight and small enough to fit into a handbag and some purses. This also makes them easy to hold while chillin’ on the couch or lying in bed watching a movie or TV show.
- The iPad also comes with a number of awesome apps that make it easier to complete many tasks. These include a web browser, mail client, a calendar, an alarm clock, a maps package, and even tablet-specific apps, such as a camera, a photos app, a video library, and an app for playing music. While there are many low-cost apps ranging between $0.99 and $4.99, the user will also find a ton of free apps in the iPad’s App Store.
- Speaking of apps, the iPad’s iBooks app makes for an excellent eReader. It supports Amazon Kindle books with a free Kindle reader available in the App Store.
- Along with inexpensive apps, the iPad is also great for gaming. And like most of the apps on the iPad, games tend to be cheaper than their console counterparts. In fact, a lot of great games are priced at $5 and under.
- Great for kids! While kids should definitely be outside playing as much as possible, there are times when that’s not feasible, such as during bad weather or while stuck in a car or on a plane. The iPad provides an easy-to-use tool for both entertainment and education.
- If the iPad has data connection, it can easily replace the GPS in your car, helping to ensure your friends and family will never get lost again (well, that might be expecting too much..).
These are just a few of the many reasons why iPads make for great gifts. Visit Gazelle’s selection of iPads today and give a gift that will keep on giving the whole year through!
Looking for some extra cash to add to your gift-giving budget? Trade-in your used device to Gazelle for cash! You’ll love how simple they make the process.
Don’t let this opportunity pass! Save for the holidays and give the gift of a certified Gazelle iPad now.
Not everyone has been a father for long. There are those who just entered “fatherhood” while others have been dads for a long time now. Just like motherhood, I’m sure that most dads will think that being a parent should come with a how-to guide so this post is about gift ideas to give those newbie dad-to-be or just became dads for the first time.
Of course, new daddy will be so proud to tot his little one around while soaking the nice morning sunshine on his very own daddy baby carrier that is not pink nor comes in floral patterns.
(Photo credit: today.com)
Gone are the days when most diaper bags are meant for mommies. These days, there are wide selections of diaper bags even the most masculine first time dad won’t be ashamed to carry around.
(photo credit: diaperdude.com)
Being a father did not come with a manual. Get plenty of information from these great books!
(photo credit: retailmenot.com)
Announce to the world what a great experience it is to be a first time dad and let the world know how fabulous dad you will become.
(photo credit: etsy.com)
Little trinkets like these show how much the first time dad is appreciate for all his efforts, sacrifices and sleepless nights to give the mommies time to rest and relax.
(photo credit: giftsforyouknow.com)
(photo credit: etsy.com)