**This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
The holidays may be over a month away, but I’d wager a candy cane or two that you’re already starting to think about what gifts you’re going to give your family and friends this year. Well if you’re in need of some inspiration, might I suggest an iPad? Now before you start thinking that an iPad seems like a mighty expensive gift, let me explain.
Sure, a brand new iPad might cost a pretty penny, but if you purchase a Gazelle Certified iPad you’ll find that such a gift is quite affordable. You see, Gazelle Certified iPads have all gone through an extensive, in-depth 30+-point inspection process to ensure their quality. Plus, just to make sure you and the iPad’s new owner are 100% satisfied, Gazelle also offers a 30-day return policy on all their Certified devices.
Now that you know that an iPad can actually be an affordable gift to give, here are some other reasons why they make perfect presents:
- iPads are very portable. They are lightweight and small enough to fit into a handbag and some purses. This also makes them easy to hold while chillin’ on the couch or lying in bed watching a movie or TV show.
- The iPad also comes with a number of awesome apps that make it easier to complete many tasks. These include a web browser, mail client, a calendar, an alarm clock, a maps package, and even tablet-specific apps, such as a camera, a photos app, a video library, and an app for playing music. While there are many low-cost apps ranging between $0.99 and $4.99, the user will also find a ton of free apps in the iPad’s App Store.
- Speaking of apps, the iPad’s iBooks app makes for an excellent eReader. It supports Amazon Kindle books with a free Kindle reader available in the App Store.
- Along with inexpensive apps, the iPad is also great for gaming. And like most of the apps on the iPad, games tend to be cheaper than their console counterparts. In fact, a lot of great games are priced at $5 and under.
- Great for kids! While kids should definitely be outside playing as much as possible, there are times when that’s not feasible, such as during bad weather or while stuck in a car or on a plane. The iPad provides an easy-to-use tool for both entertainment and education.
- If the iPad has data connection, it can easily replace the GPS in your car, helping to ensure your friends and family will never get lost again (well, that might be expecting too much..).
These are just a few of the many reasons why iPads make for great gifts. Visit Gazelle’s selection of iPads today and give a gift that will keep on giving the whole year through!
Looking for some extra cash to add to your gift-giving budget? Trade-in your used device to Gazelle for cash! You’ll love how simple they make the process.
Don’t let this opportunity pass! Save for the holidays and give the gift of a certified Gazelle iPad now.
Not everyone has been a father for long. There are those who just entered “fatherhood” while others have been dads for a long time now. Just like motherhood, I’m sure that most dads will think that being a parent should come with a how-to guide so this post is about gift ideas to give those newbie dad-to-be or just became dads for the first time.
Of course, new daddy will be so proud to tot his little one around while soaking the nice morning sunshine on his very own daddy baby carrier that is not pink nor comes in floral patterns.
(Photo credit: today.com)
Gone are the days when most diaper bags are meant for mommies. These days, there are wide selections of diaper bags even the most masculine first time dad won’t be ashamed to carry around.
(photo credit: diaperdude.com)
Being a father did not come with a manual. Get plenty of information from these great books!
(photo credit: retailmenot.com)
Announce to the world what a great experience it is to be a first time dad and let the world know how fabulous dad you will become.
(photo credit: etsy.com)
Little trinkets like these show how much the first time dad is appreciate for all his efforts, sacrifices and sleepless nights to give the mommies time to rest and relax.
(photo credit: giftsforyouknow.com)
(photo credit: etsy.com)
My mom recently celebrated her 65th birthday and I missed to give her a gift she really loves. I sent her money and sets of new birthday clothes she could wear. I also sent her medicines and bags because she loves bags. However, you know what else she loves? Jewelries! She has a penchant for collecting fine jewelries and I have an idea where I can buy her one.
Photo not mine
My mother-in-law is also going to celebrate her 76th birthday and that is another cause for celebration. She is not much of a jewelry collector like my mom but she deserves one too to celebrate her upcoming birthday.
I will be scouting in several jewelry shops in the coming days before Eid so I can get good offers. Aside from discounts, you can get good deals for wholesale jewelry price if you buy a lot. Maybe I can score one for myself and daughter too!
Christmas is a great time for family, but it can be a romantic period for a couple spending their first Christmas together in their relationship. It is a very special time making the effort to spend it away from family and with a new love in your life. One great way to really ensure it is the most special Christmas to date is to buy romantic gifts that can turn a great day into a memorable one. Here are some of the most romantic Xmas gifts for him you can find:
His and Hers Calendar
Photos showcase some of our favourite memories that we open up to look at on a rainy day stuck inside or when we need a good laugh. A great way to be romantic is to get a His and Hers Calendar made with romantic, funny and adorable pictures throughout your relationship. It is a great way to enjoy some great pictures together as a couple and is a useful gift to have as New Year beckons. Overall, it is about celebrating your relationship at a special time of year.
Spoof newspaper front page
Every man has always dreamed of having their name on the front page of a national newspaper for good reasons and now they can. This loving gift is a great way to show your new husband, fiancé or boyfriend just how special they are to you with this spoof front page printed with any words you choose to pick. It makes for a great gift to hang on the wall and make your spouse feel extra special with their name up in lights.
Engraving has become a hugely popular way of commemorating great days in relationships or special occasions. You can engrave anything from wine and whiskey glasses, watches, jewellery to an iPod and everything else in between. Choosing to engrave a special date or phrase onto an expensive gift will turn it from just a good gift into a great one with a simple and inexpensive gesture of love that makes all the difference to you and them.
Romantic gifts for men used to be hard to come by on the high street, but now with hundreds of online retailers focusing on niches in the market it couldn’t be easier to show the man in your life how much you care with a thoughtful, imaginative and truly romantic present.
(Photo credit: yahoo images)