Let’s all admit it, the “selfie” fever has taken a bite on us whether we want to acknowledge it or not. I am not one to pose endlessly for selfies but I do engage in taking nice selfies to post in my social accounts, especially for my travel blog and channels. Of course, for my family and friends to be updated with what’s the latest happening in my life and how I look like currently.
I am not very good at selfie. I don’t take long thoughts on which pose is best or what to post amongst the many pictures I have taken just to look good. However, I am very particular with lighting and exposure since I usually post my selfies in my blogs and social channels that are related to my blogs. So, the Loooqs Universal Smartphone LED Flash Light from MobileFun.com is something I am keen to have and take along on my travels.
Loooqs Universal Smartphone LED Flash Light is very compact, as in tiny enough to fit even your vest pocket. I can actually fit it in my small beauty pouch to carry with me everywhere I go. It is very lightweight too. I think my pressed powder is heavier than this cute flashlight for selfies.
This portable (and very cute!) LED flashlight is perfect for those precious selfies you need to have and post. It gives off right illumination to improve photos that are taken in darker environment. I like this gadget a lot because it is also easy to operate. It has a small switch to power on and off just by flicking it. It can also be charged using the USB cable that goes with the LED flashlight. Since it is a very tiny gadget which utilizes small power, it does not feed off power form your laptop or any source of charge.
(The four small LED lights are also perfect when illuminating a room!)
I know, most smartphones now have built in flash that can also be used to illuminate while taking photos. However, it can drain much of your phones battery too and this Loooqs Univeral Smartphone LED Flash Light does not eat much power. I also noticed that when I am taking a selfie using the front camera of my iPhone, the photo is a bit grainy even when there is suitable light around. Imagine a grainer snap with a darker surrounding. So, this LED flashlight really helps in improving the quality of my selfies.
This LED flashlight is usable to both iOS and Android phones. It has an universal jack that can fit the earphone socket.
Will I use this frequently? You bet! I know that this small and portable LED flashlight will be perfect for my travels as well especially when taking nice selfies in beautiful places even at dusk.
You can buy the Loooqs Univeral Smartphone LED Flash Light at www.MobileFun.com.
**This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
The holidays may be over a month away, but I’d wager a candy cane or two that you’re already starting to think about what gifts you’re going to give your family and friends this year. Well if you’re in need of some inspiration, might I suggest an iPad? Now before you start thinking that an iPad seems like a mighty expensive gift, let me explain.
Sure, a brand new iPad might cost a pretty penny, but if you purchase a Gazelle Certified iPad you’ll find that such a gift is quite affordable. You see, Gazelle Certified iPads have all gone through an extensive, in-depth 30+-point inspection process to ensure their quality. Plus, just to make sure you and the iPad’s new owner are 100% satisfied, Gazelle also offers a 30-day return policy on all their Certified devices.
Now that you know that an iPad can actually be an affordable gift to give, here are some other reasons why they make perfect presents:
- iPads are very portable. They are lightweight and small enough to fit into a handbag and some purses. This also makes them easy to hold while chillin’ on the couch or lying in bed watching a movie or TV show.
- The iPad also comes with a number of awesome apps that make it easier to complete many tasks. These include a web browser, mail client, a calendar, an alarm clock, a maps package, and even tablet-specific apps, such as a camera, a photos app, a video library, and an app for playing music. While there are many low-cost apps ranging between $0.99 and $4.99, the user will also find a ton of free apps in the iPad’s App Store.
- Speaking of apps, the iPad’s iBooks app makes for an excellent eReader. It supports Amazon Kindle books with a free Kindle reader available in the App Store.
- Along with inexpensive apps, the iPad is also great for gaming. And like most of the apps on the iPad, games tend to be cheaper than their console counterparts. In fact, a lot of great games are priced at $5 and under.
- Great for kids! While kids should definitely be outside playing as much as possible, there are times when that’s not feasible, such as during bad weather or while stuck in a car or on a plane. The iPad provides an easy-to-use tool for both entertainment and education.
- If the iPad has data connection, it can easily replace the GPS in your car, helping to ensure your friends and family will never get lost again (well, that might be expecting too much..).
These are just a few of the many reasons why iPads make for great gifts. Visit Gazelle’s selection of iPads today and give a gift that will keep on giving the whole year through!
Looking for some extra cash to add to your gift-giving budget? Trade-in your used device to Gazelle for cash! You’ll love how simple they make the process.
Don’t let this opportunity pass! Save for the holidays and give the gift of a certified Gazelle iPad now.
I am hosting a giveaway in my other blog, It’s My Party from 25 Jan. to 26 Feb., 2014 (12mn, Dubai time, +4 UTC). The entries are very simple and not much. This giveaway is open worldwide so everyone can join.
1 winner of Stars Music 3rd Generation Alarm Clock Projector will be chosen at the end of the giveaway.
Terms and conditions apply.
Please feel free to visit my It’s My Party blog for the details and visit www.Tmart.com for more info on the product.
Wait for the entry form to load below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I’ve always enjoyed watching concerts. However, during my time, there were no smart phones nor small video recorder to capture the rocking moments. Technology has changed all that so going to concerts now are more fun because you can actually record them with your phone, small cam or even a small handheld recorder like a handheld affordable zoom q3hd.
Anyone who would go to a concert would surely love to record it and such just for keeps. And everyone will agree with me in saying that it is more fun that way!
The good thing about these small gadget like the q3hd is that, unlike smart phones and small cameras, it can capture crisp audio and video at the same time. For smartphones and small cams, this will not be as good as the q3hd because concerts have these absurdly giant sound system that could blow your ears off and I don’t think mobile phones or camcorders can handle that noise without sounding like a can inside a washing machine. So this is where this neat little gadget comes in handy.